REPIC provides WEEE, Packaging and Batteries compliance and is run for producers by producers, so we understand the issues and challenges your business faces with regard to producer responsibility legislation.
We are on hand to provide help and advice to our producer members from data reporting through to the compliance process and B2B and B2C WEEE collections.
REPIC provides regular updates to its members on WEEE, batteries and packaging news as well as information on new legislation. We aim to provide our members with this information so that they can ensure they remain compliant in all fields of producer responsibility and environmental legislation.
As a REPIC member, you will have access to:
- Eric – our bespoke online registration and data entry system.
- A complete tracking service for WEEE and batteries collected and treated to ensure totally auditable compliance.
- Regular information on WEEE, batteries and packaging cost updates and forecasts
- Standard and bespoke WEEE, batteries and packaging solutions
- Independent audit and verification of the cost allocation mechanism and your market share calculations.
- Every year you will receive confirmation of compliance with your obligations under the WEEE, Batteries and / or Packaging Regulations
For more information please contact